Hyuna releases solo album jacket pictures


Someone in the comments asked me about how I choose to translate just three best replies, or five, or up to 10... It's really just at my discretion. If I feel that there is a lively discussion going on that gives other insights, opinions, or even just further supports the three best replies, I'll throw in a few more if there are enough upvotes (5 or 10 to keep it even).

I stick to three on articles with replies/reactions you guys are already used to and don't need more perspectives on... etc. There's no conspiracy, at least not any I'm intending.

-

Article: Hyuna releases solo album jacket... 'the epitome of sexy provocation'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,021, -202] It's a sad reality where it's okay for Ga-In but not okay for Hyuna

2. [+917, -201] Why are Ga-In's garter belts okay but Hyuna's shorts not? Ga-In's outfit is way more embarrassing than Hyuna's, but if you look at the comments, people are always praising Ga-In while Hyuna gets all of the hate. Everyone's always saying to judge Ga-In for her musical quality and that she made a positive song about sexual awakening but I was embarrassed all the same watching her performance on Music Core. Hyuna has an aura to her so when she dances the same dance as someone else, hers will look sexier... She can't control that. I think Hyuna's pretty and I like her because she dances well!

3. [+848, -191] Hyuna just looks sexy no matter what dance she does. I think she's way better than some of the others that purposely put in sexy routines like spread leg dances and pole dances to create headlines for themselves.

4. [+157, -166] I'm worried for her future.. I feel like when she gets older, we're going to be seeing her in the news often...

5. [+135, -46] I like Hyuna... There isn't any other idol that has that kind of aura like her

6. [+125, -36] SECRET and Ga-In were just as sexy, if not more than Hyuna... Hyuna's just getting all the hate because she started this concept earlier than other idols. And KARA was practically naked on stage as well, just that they didn't match the concept. The difference is that they weren't sexy, Hyuna is.

7. [+93, -6] I personally think Sunhwa's spread leg dance is the worst in the history of all idol dances...

8. [+69, -19] To me, Hyuna and Ga-In are both just the same. But Hyuna just gets more of the 'cheap' comments because she's younger and has been pushing this concept since she was a minor. You can't possibly think that a minor acting like this and someone in their 20's acting like this are the same. Yeah, she's an adult now but you can't forget her history. And can you really look at these pictures and call them 'just sexy'? All you need to do is gather all of your family this weekend and turn on performances by Hyuna and Ga-In and see if you can watch it together until the end. There's your answer.

9. [+64, -38] Push the other members too.... I pity them...

10. [+62, -55] Weird... I think the pics are cute...

-