B1A4 releases new concert poster


Article: B1A4 shares fun poster ahead of their first solo concert

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+375, -128] Is this that group that didn't even know the name of the mayor of Seoul except CNU?;;ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+304, -109] Who are you guys?

3. [+268, -99] Wow the fake reply staff are amazing ㅋㅋㅋ..

4. [+74, -105] Already a solo concert! I've loved you guys since your debut! B1A4 fighting!

5. [+70, -100] What? The cuties are having a concert? +_+ the poster is totally cute ♡ I want to go too. Going to reserve tickets~

6. [+68, -28] Their stage was the first time seeing such a low quality stage on Immortal Song 2 in my life.

7. [+63, -85] Please set up seating for your fans in their 20s!!! I want to go but I'm honestly scared of the teenagers ㅠ_ㅠ

8. [+53, -24] It's okay for them to not know the name of the mayor of Seoul .. Jiyoung didn't know what 淵蓋蘇文 meant on Star Golden Bell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+44, -39] This is their first solo concert... Even if you don't know who this group is, please watch over them and give them your support...

10. [+40, -23] I don't know their other songs but I know Good Night, it's a good song ㅋㅋㅋ

-