Article: 'Mubank' Hyuna, sexy reign dance on top of her dancer... Provocative comeback
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+646, -126] Hyuna wasn't singing at all and just dancing. Even while just opening and closing her mouth, she made a lot of mistakes. No, she's not a singer, she's a dancer.
2. [+579, -99] Honestly, Ga-In's performances were a lot more sexually suggestive, but it was harder for me to watch Hyuna's stage... because she sucked at singing so bad...
3. Random unrelated comment about Psy
4. [+94, -26] Who does she think she is singing three songs at once?
5. [+88, -6] Of all people, she had to perform right after Ailee ㅋㅋ Couldn't help but compare her poor skills to Ailee. Ailee was the absolute best with her live performance, while Hyuna was out of breath with her lip syncing.
6. [+77, -3] Ailee performed before Hyuna and Ga-In performed after Hyuna. She was just attacked from both ends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+63, -6] Why doesn't she sing? If all she's going to do is open her mouth a few times, she should just switch careers to being a back dancer. It'd be such an embarrassment to the country if she was advanced overseas tsk tsk
8. [+57, -2] Her image has dropped too low for recovery... She was in the middle with Bubble Pop and now she's just dropped. Please.. sing..
9. [+55, -4] I really... really... don't want to hate on her... but her song was so comparable to Ga-In...... I couldn't help but cringe the entire time watching.
10. [+52, -18] What even is the point of that song?? Ga-In and Hyuna's performances are both sexy but Ga-In has a good song so I listen to it anyway but I hate Hyuna's voice in her song... and more than anything, I don't even know what the point of her song is