Article: Runway has a 'mental breakdown' at Hyeri shouting "Hye Park" to her best friend
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+1,190, -361] It wasn't cute, it was disrespectful
2. [+992, -363] So disrespectful.. Even children wouldn't act like that just because they see someone they know walking down the stage
3. [+903, -383] Hyojumma, please get your manners in check ㅡㅡ
4. [+165, -91] But at collection shows, models usually cheer and shout for their friends and maybe even joke around and applaud depending on the atmosphere.. I don't think it was that disrespectful...
5. [+137, -112] Look at all these netizens sticking like flies to a corpse over something that can just pass as a funny happening
6. [+121, -30] Hyori always acts like she wants to be veiwed as a respectful celebrity, but her true self is always revealed with these subconscious actions
7. [+120, -63] The model and the designers all laughed it off but only the netizens are foaming at the mouth over it!!! ㅋ
8. [+109, -46] I feel this every time I read articles about Hyori... She tries too hard to present herself as a respectful and free-spirited person, when all she really is is someone that drinks a lot, wears nothing on stage, and is just basically an entertainer... Her image on TV and Twitter seems so fake. It's obvious she's trying to recreate her image. I think she's also dating Lee Sang Soon because she truly delusionally believes that she's a free-spirited musician, intelligent, etc..
9. [+107, -51] Look at all these netizens commenting as if they've ever even been to a fashion show
10. [+107, -59] It can happen depending on the show's atmosphere so I don't think it's right to just call it a disrespectful action outright...