Article: 'Come to Play' Goo Hye Sun promises "If my movie hits a million viewers, I'll produce a DVD for the blind"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+420, -91] I think Goo Hye Sun doesn't give a crap about the hateful replies she receives. It's not like she creates any scandals or breaks the law, she's just challenging herself to areas of interest and trying to do good in all of them so there's nothing to hate. Being unique is not bad, and I think it's amazing that she's always trying new things.
2. [+347, -36] Goo Hye Sun has tried singing, directing, art, and acting, but she's not good at any of them. HOWEVER, I don't think she deserves to be hated for that. What's so wrong about trying things? What pisses me off more are stupid sh*ts that don't even know how to sing come out and prance around on stage calling themselves idols.
3. [+284, -76] Let's not leave hateful replies on articles like these. She's a nice person, no need to be jealous of that. I hope Goo Hye Sun's movie and cast all do well.
Article: Goo Hye Sun "I once e-mailed YG to say thank you for always supporting me when I don't bring in income"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+559, -37] I think Yang Hyun Suk beats out all of the other company CEOs
2. [+484, -13] I'm sure it must've been really reassuring for her to hear "We support you" during her toughest times
3. [+476, -16] Where else can you find a company that will support you when you don't bring in an income... Yang Hyun Suk's quite amazing if you look at him that way