Drama: Faith


Article: Fortunately, we were able to save Lee Min Ho ['Faith' final episode]

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+502, -99] Lee Min Ho was Choi Young

2. [+449, -98] I give all my praise to Lee Min Ho for shining brightly like a jewel in the drama Faith~

3. [+428, -105] He transformed so many different times within Faith itself... He's truly an actor you trust before even watching

-

Article: 'Faith' Lee Min Ho gives a special bottle of pills to cure fans of Choi Young obsession "Fans are my lovers"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+226, -15] How thoughtful of him~~~ Why did I not discover such an amazing person until now.. ㅡㅡ What will I live for now that Faith is over~~ㅠㅠ I hope he takes up a new project while I watch reruns and more reruns!

2. [+217, -13] He's so amazingly handsome, what to do?

3. [+202, -15] Wow, Lee Min Ho is the best <3 Youngspirin ㅠㅠ So kind of him to think of his fans! I can eat 100 pills at this rate! I love you!

-

Article: Lee Min Ho's thoughts on conclusion "Faith was the best time of my life... I was happy as Choi Young"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+368, -27] Lee Min Ho-ssi, you worked hard. We were all very happy to have met Choi Young through you.

2. [+337, -28] Greeting every single staff member to the last... an actor with a kind heart.

3. [+314, -25] I was also happy because of Choi Young ㅠㅠㅠ Touched by his way of taking care of each of the staff members

-