Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Drama: Faith


Article: Fortunately, we were able to save Lee Min Ho ['Faith' final episode]

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+502, -99] Lee Min Ho was Choi Young

2. [+449, -98] I give all my praise to Lee Min Ho for shining brightly like a jewel in the drama Faith~

3. [+428, -105] He transformed so many different times within Faith itself... He's truly an actor you trust before even watching

-

Article: 'Faith' Lee Min Ho gives a special bottle of pills to cure fans of Choi Young obsession "Fans are my lovers"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+226, -15] How thoughtful of him~~~ Why did I not discover such an amazing person until now.. ㅡㅡ What will I live for now that Faith is over~~ㅠㅠ I hope he takes up a new project while I watch reruns and more reruns!

2. [+217, -13] He's so amazingly handsome, what to do?

3. [+202, -15] Wow, Lee Min Ho is the best <3 Youngspirin ㅠㅠ So kind of him to think of his fans! I can eat 100 pills at this rate! I love you!

-

Article: Lee Min Ho's thoughts on conclusion "Faith was the best time of my life... I was happy as Choi Young"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+368, -27] Lee Min Ho-ssi, you worked hard. We were all very happy to have met Choi Young through you.

2. [+337, -28] Greeting every single staff member to the last... an actor with a kind heart.

3. [+314, -25] I was also happy because of Choi Young ㅠㅠㅠ Touched by his way of taking care of each of the staff members

-


11 comments:

  1. NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!
    NETIZEN BUZZ PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS ARTICLE!!!

    http://bbs.music.daum.net/gaia/do/musicbar/read?bbsId=M004&articleId=64240

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow chill dude. Go ask properly in the right section.

      Delete
  2. this drama wasn't as good as I thought it would be and I was so excited to see it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. overrated? knetizens love leeminho too much

    ReplyDelete
  4. this drama was good, worthy to watch but I prefer his BOF as his best project till the date!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch this drama for the love story (or Lee Min Ho).

    ReplyDelete
  6. try to watch this drama 1st episode but I just cant continue after that... huhu ㅠ_ㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  7. i watch a lot of dramas and this wasnt on my list cause it had a medical plot in it (i dont like medical dramas). however, i did hear that this drama sucked. someone on my twitter keeps spamming the shit out of me about lee min ho and how this drama is the BEST drama of 2012, while this person only watched this drama and ghost >.> i think if lee min ho wasnt in it, no one would've watched it. i think it had low ratings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did it get really good in the last four episodes? I only watched 16 out of 20 bc I like LMH but I couldn't do it anymore, it was terrible writing, plot predictable and derivative, weird casting choice for female lead bc she's ten years older and most importantly looks ten years older. I don't get all the positive reviews. I'm a fan of LMH but I'm not going to say something is gold just bc he's in it, I mean, he looked like he had a constant migraine throughout the episodes I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was excited to see Faith but i find it boring

    ReplyDelete
  10. i liked the ending the most. some episodes are really boring.

    ReplyDelete