Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boyfriend announces next comeback


Article: Boyfriend to make comeback on November 8th... new teaser image

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+126, -20] Ah whatever I have my college entrance exam on that day

2. [+53, -12] Sorry but I don't know who you guys are...

3. [+57, -24] They look like night club staff

4. [+54, -47] Huk, is that really Boyfriend?*.*

5. [+35, -35] I'm not a fan but it seems they're always working hard but getting nowhere... I hope they continue to work hard and get more popular

-


12 comments:

  1. I really like this group. I hope they make a great comeback and keep gaining success ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. International netizens care way too much about these irrelevant idol groups

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont really like this group because of their aegyo, flower boy concept. but this picture is awesome! i love their clothes. i hope the song is as fierce as this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They remind me of Shinhwa's Venus concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the fuck......????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. their aegyo left me speechless but with this teaser pic i think they wont do something that aegyo filled :333

    ReplyDelete
  7. netizen, good luck on your college entrance exam, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3. [+57, -24] They look like night club staff
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3. [+57, -24] They look like night club staff
    Made me laugh big time.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boyfriend fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boyfriend fighting! <3

    ReplyDelete