B2ST's Doojoon to star in 'Iris 2'


Article: B2ST Doojoon to star in 'Iris 2'

Source:
Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+346, -70] They're just fu*kin around now, aren't they

2. [+310, -52] I feel like idols are stealing the rightful spots of actors and true artists

3. [+267, -33] I'm a fanㅠ but I honestly wish he won't take the role.. I'm really worried.. His role sounds like an important one ㅠㅠ I'm just worried that he won't be able to act out his character... as well as how much hate he will receive.. I just wish he wouldn't take it..

4. [+51, -11] Looks like it'll be an explosion of the idols' crap acting skills

5. [+41, -7] Don't think the drama will be as powerful as Iris 1

6. [+38, -4] At this point, it's clear what the PD's intentions are: use idol names to export it overseas at an expensive price.

-