Article: 'Reply 1997' the owner of the red car that picked up Hoya at the end was... "Shin Won Ho PD drove the car himself"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+476, -6] So it was eventually a male ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+463, -21] Vote up if you saw 'Reply 1997'
3. [+382, -6] So there wasn't a reversal, it was a male ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Hoya, "'Reply' helped me compensate for my lost high school years"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+339, -36] Hoya seems to have learned a lot through the drama. I'm really proud of him for exceeding my expectations since it was his first time promoting alone without the group. I can see that he truly worked hard. He must have been determined for his career to drop out of high school for it.
2. [+266, -26] Thank you for always showing how hard you work ^^ You're amazing even now and I'm looking forward to watching you grow in the future ^^ Singing, acting, dancing, variety.. Hoya, fighting!
3. [+280, -56] Hoya, the level of your education is not important as long as you continue to show a great image ㅎㅎㅎ I love watching your confidence!! You are amazing just the way you are. I loved Reply 1997!! ♥
On the topic of 'Reply', here's an Eunji article that was hovering around the top as well.
Article: Jung Eunji's birthing scene 'exceeded her status as an idol'
1. [+382, -27] Gaesae~~~~~~~~~~kkya~~~~~~~~~~ah~~~~ (TN: son of a bi*ch, line she said during the scene)
2. [+390, -38] She was great ㅋㅋㅋ It was a bit awkward but nothing you can't praise her for. Jung Eunji, fighting fighting fighting!
3. [+367, -41] She was really good..?!! I really think she exceeded that of an idol ㅎㅎ She's also pretty and sings well ㅋㅋ and even great at acting now ㅋㅋ Looking forward to her more more more in the future!!