The hot topic of the night on Nate Pann tonight is VIPs terrorizing Crispi Crunch's CSP on Twitter.
The whole thing began with a VIP writing up a post calling out CSP's hair style and creating a "level" where she claimed G-Dragon as the original hair style, followed by Junhyung copying it, and then CSP copying Junhyung. I don't know how or why but the topic became the #1 most viewed and commented on the entire Nate Pann section and became a big enough issue once VIPs began harrassing CSP about it on Twitter.
The OP eventually backtracked her post after she found out that CSP responded to the accusations and apologized, as well as edited her original post so that it reads less like an attack and more as a comparison between styles. Damage has already been done, though.
The original Pann post with the pictures in question:
G-Dragon: high level
Junhyung: mid level
CSP: low level
1. [+643, -657] Is Junhyung still copying G-Dragon?? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk
2. [+623, -264] (TN: long, long reply about how she was once terrorized by VIPs on her personal blog for writing a comparison post on styles between G-Dragon and Kanye West. She calls out VIPs for being the most ignorant fandom and asks that they refrain from terrorizing everything that doesn't match their opinion)
3. [+526, -249] I don't really think CSP copied anything. Junhyung, well, he's been caught copying GD several times, but as for CSP, he's never really copied Junhyung before so I don't think it's fair to call him out for copying when all he did was change his hair...
This next Pann post praises CSP for being cool about it in his reply to a fan that brought it up. He RTed a screencap of the heated topic and wrote, "Oppan low level style~"
1. [+134, -96] You can copy his hair style, just don't copy his marijuana
2. [+134, -36] I hope Crispi Crunch doesn't get too affected by this. They're too good to be compared to idols. Their skills and stage manners are exceptional. Please don't get too hurt by a post written up by elementary school students ㅋㅋ Crispi Crunch fighting!
3. [+81, -30] And there go VIPs shooting mentions to a nice person like this tsk tsk
This last Pann post (in the top 10) is about another netizen calling out VIPs for terrorizing CSP and telling them to stop, as CSP had previously praised G-Dragon when "One of a Kind" was first released.
1. [+37, -26] I'm a VIP myself and I think it's ridiculous that CSP has to receive this kind of treatment ㅋㅋㅋ CSP used to be able to sell a thousand albums during his days underground. I'm sure even if you don't know his name, you know of the song "Fall in Love". How dare people treat him on the same level of someone like Yong Junhyung ㅋㅋ CSP isn't copying him at all... it's just that their hair styles overlapped by coincidence. Let's please think before we type.
2. [+29, -3] Looks like VIPs are trying to find another victim since Seungri is being hated on and GD's comeback isn't doing so well, but the victim ended up being CSP ㅋㅋㅋ Now that they're being called out on their actions, they're back to hating on Yong Junhyung ㅋㅋㅋ I really had no opinion on Junhyung prior to this, but I'm starting to feel bad for the kid ㅋㅋㅋ I hope that G-Dragon NEVER EVER changes his hair in the future. He calls himself a fashionista but really all he's doing is stealing the opportunities of others ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+27, -7] Is this really necessary; I admit that disrespectful VIPs are in the wrong. I personally like CSP, he's awesome.. just don't make assumptions about our entire fandom due to a minority of disrespectful fans in our group.