For some reason, it's really hard to gauge the general opinion on SECRET's comeback. I think, for the most part, people love SECRET and everything they represent but aren't too happy with how provocative their comeback concept has been.
Article: SECRET, following their sexually suggestive controversy, their MV comes under fire.. "Ridiculous"
Source: Starin via Nate
(TN: The article is talking about how some people think the 'Poison' music video is too similar to Beyonce's 'Dance For You'.)
1. [+220, -31] I took a listen to their song and it's basically version three of Magic. They need to go and take a break on a long hiatus before they come back.
2. [+190, -109] I feel bad for how they're dressed. How are they any different from hookers?
3. [+190, -130] It's more ridiculous that there are people that think that
Article: Is SECRET acknowledging their controversy? Edits their dance within a day, 'slow hip dance'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+169, -20] T-ara's going to hate on you guys for lacking determination
2. [+191, -18] I think cheaters, sex machines, and webcam girls coming out on TV and singing about sexy love is 100 times more sexually suggestive than SECRET
3. [+96, -36] I love SECRET...