Article: Netizens express outrage over suicide of 'extras' sisters... group sexual assault 'broadcast version of Dogani'
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+1,194, -7] How dare they say there is no evidence, how dare they call the daughters and the mother sluts.. They basically just admitted that there indeed was sexually activity involved. Although years have passed, I hope that the truth is revealed and that they receive the consequences for their actions
2. [+953, -6] I'm reminded of the movie Dogani........ Making me so angry
3. [+911, -135] I can't help but shed tears over how bitter the family must feel. Fu*cking b@stards, you will receive the consequences for your actions no matter what.
4. [+63, -1] Isn't the fact that two lives were lost because of these less than human beasts a call for investigation in itself? When reporters went to investigate them, they said that they had nothing to hide but kept telling reporters not to bring up the past. If they're so confident, why are they avoiding the real issue here? Do they think we're idiots? How dare they not apologize and call the girls sl*ts? Go to hell!!
5. [+54, -9] This breaks my heart...... I think this is what you call true trash. I hope that the two sisters and their father rest in Heaven with only good memories... Rest in peace.
The Agora petition is here for those with Daum accounts.