Many requests on this. I actually have no idea what's going on and the best replies don't make much sense to me. Is it something fandom specific?
Article: Taecyeon's group meeting controversy "They're good friends... Please refrain from swearing"
Source: TV Report via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+400, -40] Fans from both sides began fighting over the tweets between Wooyoung and IU so Taecyeon wrote another tweet asking them to stop. He's right. It's not any of our concern whot hey tweet or who they're close with.
2. [+392, -51] All of the netizen computers need to be fu*king demolished
3. [+305, -25] It wasn't said as a jab towards Ham Eunjung. Before Taecyeon tweeted that, fans got roused up over other tweets he had sent to IU and so IU and Taecyeon both were being criticized before he clarified.
4. [+68, -8] I just went to their Twitters to see what it was about and I don't think Wooyoung, IU, or Taecyeon are in the wrong... All they did was tweet one another;; Why are the fans hating on each other...;;;
5. [+52, -7] Why are people taking those tweets negatively? Close friends talk to each other ilke that a lot. And IU knew that anything they put on their twitters can get to the media so she asked them to use Kakao Talk instead. She's being realistic.