Some interesting discussions tonight.
Article: G-Dragon, strong as always.. 'all kill' on nine music charts
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+720, -411] There must be a lot of dumb fangirls smoking that G-Marijuana;; What's funny is that when other celebrities get into similar scandals like this, they're all for boycotting that celebrity, but when G-Dragon's making a comeback after a marijuana scandal with no reflection period, they show their utmost support.. ㅋㅋ That's why fangirls are always criticized for being two faced;; so dirty, don't you think? And to the people saying that his music is great... Sorry, but that's just your taste. Of course music that your favorite artist produces sounds good to you;; You'd all love it if G-Dragon talked in his sleep, no?;; I can't help but remember the beautiful quote left by fans of Co-Ed's Kangho when his rape scandal erupted... "The girl should consider it a blessing that she was raped by Kangho oppa."
2. [+558, -310] Lee Soo needs to be able to make his comeback if Big Bang can promote like this without any reflection!!
3. [+629, -385] Just as I thought, there was a best reply stating, "But honestly, you have to admit that the music is good." Don't you guys know that you're only harming yourselves by leaving comments like that? Sorry, but the song sucks. It'd be cuter if you just left it at, "The song is okay to listen to." Sorry again, but this song isn't even okay enough to listen to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Solo comeback' GD, succeeds.. 'complete sweep up of music charts'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+144, -56] Honestly speaking, I hate Big Bang but I like their songs. They always give a refreshing shock with every new release. Big Bang did a big part in turning hip hop mainstream. Their songs are exceptional... which makes it more surprising to know that these people are only in their 20's. I can't help but think that G-Dragon really must've been under the influence when he was making these songs.
2. [+97, -50] Big Bang's scandals are truly unending. [lists scandals to date] I'm not against them promoting since anyone can make mistakes, but I just want people to hold everyone to the same standards. When female celebrities wear sexy clothing or take sexy pictures, they're immediately treated like prostitutes or trash (especially people like HyunA)... On the contrary, when Seungri's scandal came out, his fans were so busy defending him saying that a one night stand is not something to be ashamed of. Then is wearing sexy clothing something to be ashamed of? Do these girls deserve to be treated like prostitutes solely for the reason of wearing such clothing when they never even took part in such activities like Seungri himself did?? I'm not saying that Seungri deserves to be hated... all I'm saying is that if you're going to take a side, make sure you apply it evenly throughout.
3. [+90, -59] Psy raised up YG's image, and there goes Big Bang eating it all back up ㅋ