All of these nonstop T-ara updates call for an anecdote update, ANYONE AGREE? Anyway, here are the developments over the night.
Netizens have caught on to Newsen, a popular media outlet, being controlled by Kim Kwang Soo for media play. Newsen has released several articles about T-ara in the past that netizens didn't quite understand, like the one about a reporter just "coincidentally happening to meet" Hwayoung in the middle of the street and holding a heartfelt conversation with her.
Recently, Kim Kwang Soo has been using Newsen to release negative articles about KARA to obviously try and deflect the attention on them. Ever since KARA's comeback, Newsen has been the first to release articles on anything negative on the girls. Newsen released an editorial-like report on the Dokdo issue and slammed the girls several times for it.
Last night, KKS/Newsen has also taken to making jabs at anything KARA related they can be find, case in point the article below:
Article: [Photo Newsen] KARA's Goo Hara 'an awkward stage outfit between sexy and embarrassing'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+331, -41] It's Newsen again~? Kwang Soo~ I heard that T-ara's coming back next week~ Will you stop it already~! Stop trying to bring down KARA with you~!
2. [+301, -43] There's nothing embarrassing about the outfit, what is the article trying to say? Ah.... I just checked the source and it's Newsen. Now I'm understanding it. I have no trust in Newsen anymore because all of the reports they release seem like puppetry by Kim Kwang Soo;;
3. [+288, -34] You can tell it's Newsen just from the article title, that failure of a media outlet.
Article: T-ara officials "Qri wrote the handwritten apology" explains suspicions
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,683, -48] They're lightning fast with coming up with explanations for issues like this... And yet they really don't f***ing say a word or explanation about Hwayoung's ostracization.
2. [+1,607, -49] So this is how they're making use of the member with the least presence, Qri ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can come out all you want but you're only going to be hated on. You guys have no shame, do you?
3. [+1,308, -71] Send them away!
Article: 'Comeback Announcement' T-ara, typo in their album teaser image?
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+375, -10] How could they even think of making a comeback? Kwang Soo is doing just about everything he can to drop them to the ground as low as he can.
2. [+363, -13] Wow, they have no shame... Everyone! You know what to do, right? Boycott!
3. [+351, -15] Tsk tsk, they've learned nothing.
Article: T-ara, September 3rd official comeback "Apology for misunderstandings and discord"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+3,087, -52] Is being the most legendary hated group their goal? Look at how determined they are to receive hate
2. [+2,769, -59] Just open a press conference and bow your head in apology and announce your disbandment ㅡㅡ;; You guys have way too many issues outside of bullying and your image has already been so tarnished, there's no turning back for you. There are even rumors that people are going to throw rice cakes at you if you come on out TV. Have you guys ever been hit with rice cakes before?
3. [+2,690, -56] Nobody's going to care about their comeback, they'll only be hated on. Their determination to comeback despite knowing that is quite amazing.