Telegram terror spreads as men exposed on app



Article: "Deleted my daughter's picture from my SNS profile"... people turn SNS private after deepfake fears arise

Source: Seoul News via Nate

[+1,467, -25] These men need to have their faces and names hung up on the front entrance of their schools and forced to upload an apology video on YouTube with their parents and keep it public for one year. I bet they won't do it again, then.

[+1,113, -41] These comments reflect the reality of our country

[+294, -21] Apparently there are 220,000 men on these telegrams... If you think about it, our country has 260,000 taxis, and consider how often you see taxis out on the street every time you leave the house... that's basically how often you see men committing s*x crimes online.

[+164, -6] I feel like this never would've happened again if we had just gone hard during the nth room scandal and threw them all in jail the first time.

[+140, -8] Our country needs to start forcing education on our men that teaches them that women are human beings too

[+128, -6] Seriously, what is wrong with men?

[+123, -3] Just get rid of Telegram

[+114, -4] Ugh, I wish we could track all their real names down and force maximum punishment. Just cut it straight at the roots... show me that justice will prevail...

[+86, -6] I'm a man myself and I'm not surprised ㅋㅋㅋ I doubt many of us know even half the men in our own circles who we'd consider "normal"... Korean men are f*cked. I know people like to argue "don't judge all men by the actions of a few" but if they were truly such a "few", then there should be an equal amount of "few" on the women's side too and yet male crimes are astronomically higher in comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If my chances as a woman of meeting a normal man is only 50/50, I wouldn't want to get married either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+42, -0] This became a huge issue at my maknae daughter's school too and everyone is setting their SNS accounts private

-