Actor Lee Kyu Han and Brave Girls' Yoojung break up

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Kyu Han and Yoojung showed signs of breakup... unfollowed on SNS

Source: Sports Today via Nate

[+126, -8] Should've just stuck with the team to ride the wave of 'Rollin' going back up the charts... instead she left the group after getting her boyfriend and got unfollowed by the other three members ㅎㅎ probably doesn't even have any jobs coming in anymore

[+18, -2] I think big age gaps like theirs are hard to overcome no matter how beautiful or handsome you are. Once you start seeing him as an old fart and not an oppa, it's game over.

[+6, -0] If they still claim to support each other after the breakup, why unfollow each other ㅎㅎ

[+2, -1] Oh, I forgot they were dating.. ㅋㅋㅋ both are so irrelevant ㅋㅋ

[+0, -0] I remember being surprised when he got into dating news with Yoojung because he had dated his ex for 7 years... I always figured he'd break up quick with Yoojung, guess I was right

[+0, -1] I wonder if she regrets leaving her group?

[+0, -1] Acted so tough leaving her group after dating him just for this relationship to end so quick

-