Won Bin continues long hiatus through 'Taegukgi' 20-year anniversary

Article: Won Bi-ssi, where are you? Did not attend even 'Taegukgi' 20-year anniversary event

Source: TV Report via Nate

[+74, -5] I'd much rather he stay quiet than behave like certain other stars who pick up projects frequently but are constantly causing scandals

[+44, -3] He's an introverted homebody

[+22, -1] He's still so damn handsome

[+12, -1] It's okay, we still see him in CFs.. and he's still beautiful

[+7, -11] It's been so long since we've seen him that when someone says Won Bin, I think of Riize's Won Bin first ㅠㅠ please pick up some projects ㅠㅠ

[+5, -0] He feels like a super introvert who happened upon a celebrity career

[+4, -0] I sometimes hear about his spottings on YouTube. He's running a sesame oil farm in his Kangwondo hometown.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all of the comments are always about how he's wasting his face

[+3, -0] I mean, he's not obligated to attend these things anymore...

[+2, -0] The public really needs to let this man go. It's obvious he doesn't want to act anymore, and he's free to choose that.

[+2, -0] People really must miss his acting, though, to be waiting for this long...

[+0, -0] Sometimes I think I'd prefer Won Bin stay shrouded in mystery when I see actors who don't even look as good as the dirt on his toenail run around causing scandals like they're worth something. 

-