ILLIT's Wonhee talks about her year of training before debut

Article: ILLIT's Wonhee apologizes for only having a year of training experience, "I thought my casting was a scam" -> to winning #1 in survival competition

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+76, -6] Yeah, I'm sure that's something to brag about

- [+4, -1] If she was under YG, she wouldn't have even made it to the trainee stage with her skills today

[+59, -9] Something about her looks cold to me

[+32, -4] I'm having a hard time warming up to her

[+26, -57] I feel bad for all the hate comments they keep getting, what did the kids do to deserve this? Find strength

[+13, -3] Zero live singing or dancing skills, got here completely off her network alone;; I don't get why she is getting all this push..;.

[+10, -2] Her face kind of reminds me of the house maid in the movie 'Parasite', actress Lee Jung Eun

[+3, -6] She's simply following direction from her company... but instead she's a shrimp caught in the crossfire of a fight between the whales~ it's sad to see her getting so much hate at her age, tsk tsk

-

Article: "Get revenge with your skills" ILLIT's inner feelings on 'New Jeans' plagiarism accusations

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+245, -25] Who exactly are you getting this revenge on..? New Jeans? The public? ㅠ..

- [+49, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching an ILLIT clip of them dancing 'Attention' and I was appalled at seeing that center kid's skills, she's worse than any random person off the street ㅋㅋㅋ

- [+32, -5] Baaaahhhh

- [+30, -4] I'm so sick of Japanese kids ruining the standards of K-Pop, please go back to your country

[+147, -14] What is there to get revenge on when you're the ones copying off of your own label

[+117, -6] Please just go practice your singing, voice cracking during an encore is unacceptable

[+105, -11] I wish the government would just disband Hybe, they're so noisy and annoying. What is ILLIT going to do on the Billboard? Lipsync again..?

[+75, -4] I want to hear more news reports on Le Sserafim getting caught plagiarizing and having to settle internationally right now

[+16, -0] ILLIT's sure getting all the promos

[+14, -1] The Billboard?.. Please... spare us the embarrassment

[+12, -0] They look exactly like a dance team at a karaoke... nothing more, nothing less. I'm also sick and tired of being forced to watch Japanese idols "grow and improve" on our stages and being expected to support them through their "journey."

[+8, -0] To be fair, Shindong's the one who told them to get revenge with their skills. They didn't say they'd get revenge themselves.

[+5, -0] Nevermind any revenge, just practice your singing...

-