Song Jieun and Park We dish on the intimate details of their relationship

Article: Song Jieun takes care of Park We's urine line and handles his wheelchair

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+167, -9] They look great together and they're a beautiful couple but I feel like Song Jieun's parents wouldn't be happy seeing her do all this

- [+79, -4] No, they definitely aren't happy..

- [+69, -3] I'm a parent of a daughter myself and I wouldn't approve of the relationship either. Your daughter's life is basically condemned to being his caretaker for the rest of her life starting at such a young age.

- [+68, -2] I like that Park We's honest and Song Jieun's easygoing but unless they're going to get married right away, I don't know that they should be so open about everything. Urine lines and all that are natural parts of living with a disability but she's a female celebrity with an image to maintain, they should be more selective about what they share

[+121, -25] He's an amazing guy and his bravery is applaudable but something about him is hard for me to like..

[+94, -17] She seems to have a nice person complex

- [+10, -1] I felt that too......

[+71, -4] Usually helping disabled people with going to the bathroom is left to the parents, it's amazing that she's helping him with it

[+51, -8] Reminds me of Jang Dong Min and Nabi getting too comfortable sharing things

[+13, -3] Why share this... life is long and you never knoww hat will happen

[+4, -0] They're so screwed once they break up

[+4, -0] Song Jieun needs to get married to him no matter what because her image is trashed if they break up

[+3, -0] Helping him with all this is fine when they're doing well but I feel like reality's going to hit her hard if they ever get into a fight

-

Article: Park We, "I receive a lot of questions about if we're able to sleep together... it's possible" surprise confession

Source: News 1 via Nate

[+41, -17] There's something about the look in his eyes that I don't like

- [+1] Huk, I feel that too

- [+18, -8] I was going to say that too. Something cold about it.. I guess we all feel the same impressions..

[+15, -2] I think it's inconsiderate for them to be answering questions like this.. this is a topic that can be shared after they've gotten married

- [+3, -2] He's selfish. She's a celebrity and an idol, and he's not protecting her image.. it's embarrassing that they're being so open about this

[+10, -2] Something about him seems really greedy..

-