Minho and Key renew with SM, Taemin exits, Onew in discussion

Article: SHINee Taemin and Onew leaving SM after 16 years

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram + Nate + Nate

[+63] I don't like SM but I do feel a bit sad that all the OGs are leaving ㅠ even though I've had a love/hate relationship with SM all this time

[+26] I'll support them wherever they go but my heart isn't it.. only me? I know SM's been weird laetly but this feels so sudden..

- [+3] Yeah, I'll support them regardless but my heart does feel confused

[+25] Hul, so sudden ㅜㅜㅜ I won't say anything because it's their choice in the end but I do feel sad about it..

[+11] Was this the plan all along, Bang Shi Hyuk and Kakao's to sink SM? And Lee Soo Man sold it all for his greed... 

[+9, -2] Taemin is so strongly SM's image to me that it'd feel weird to see him anywhere else

[+6] I wonder if this has anything to do with the random dating rumor Taemin had with a certain dancer who has a negative image..

[+6] My heart feels confused... I never thought something like this would happen (and btw Onew is still in talks, he hasn't confirmed leaving yet)

[+4, -2] Key and Minho are smart

[+3] Taemin-ah, don't go down this path

[+2] So he claims to worry for his fans, then why isn't he listening to them. SM's invested in so much into him, excessively into his solo, actually.. all that gone to waste.

[+2] Very, very sad about it ㅠㅠㅠ

[+1] SM's been so sh*tty lately that everyone keeps leaving ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I have a lot of thoughts on this but... I trust their decision and just want their happiness ㅠㅠㅠ

-