Crown Haitai chairman is happy with rising bam yang gang sales thanks to BIBI's song


Article: Crown Haitai chairman says he is happy with rising sales thanks to BIBI's 'Bam Yang Gang'

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+481] So reward BIBI with something, Chairman-nim 👏

[+265] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will admit that I start craving bam yang gang when I listen to bam yang gang

[+155] Perhaps she's landed herself a CF deal ㅋ

[+20] I used to never eat bam yang gang but I bought one at the supermarket recently ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even my daughter tried it for the first time thanks to the song

[+54] Perhaps Crown Haiti should contract with her as their exclusive model then

[+26] I really wish BIBI would shoot a bam yang gang CF

[+60] Sweet, sweet, sweet bam yang gang... now I want one ㅎㅎㅎ

[+2] I want to hear IU cover this song ㅋㅋㅋ

[+3] This song is the next 'Yeosu Night Sea' in viral factor

-