BoA surprises with everchanging visuals

Article: BoA's completely changed visuals for new song comeback

Source: Insight + Wikitree via Instagram

[+195] BoA-ya, you're going to turn into Park Bom at this rate. Please stop~~

[+150] That's BoA?;;;

[+127] Her new face looks like Ock Joo Hyun

[+104] Please stop with the plastic surgery... ㅜㅜㅜ

[+83] She was so much prettier before all this work

[+78] Didn't even realize that was her in the second picture.. sorry BoA-nim 😢

[+44] Is there no trace of her old face left...??😢

[+41] So much of her face has changed;;

[+34] BoA was peak beauty during 'My Name' ㅋㅋ why keep messing with it!

[+29] What did she even do to her face???? 😮

[+28] Is plastic surgery just impossible to look natural? 

[+25] More and more of a plastic monster...

[+21] ??? BoA nuna, did something happen...

[+12] BoA has become BuA

[+10] Why does every face in SM end up looking like this?

[+6] Hul, I don't even see 0.1% of her old face left anymore.. ㅠ

[+6] Would not know who she was if you didn't tell me... 🤷‍♀️

[+1] Looking similar to Wendy now ㅜㅠ

-


Article: BoA smiles at haters, "If I lose weight, you tell me tog ain weight, if I gain weight, you call me a pig... stop wasting your time"

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

[+325, -4] Sorry but "I'm BoA' is so cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+212, -14] She's almost 40 and typing like this still ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+116, -0] People are hating because she's landing big roles with no acting skills, but she keeps acting as if people are only hating over her looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+112, -7] Her philtrum and upper lip look so weird

[+92, -2] You're doing something weird to your face, everything looks weird, like your philtrum, too

[+33, -0] I'm shocked that BoA is so cringe... also shocked at her face

[+30, -2] "Sorry but I'm BoA" ㅋㅋㅋ why is that so cringe, was she drunk when she wrote this? ㅋㅋㅋ

[+29, -0] Nothing worse than getting old and living in lala land like this

[+26, -0] Sounds like a middle schooler wrote it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+21, -0] Is Ryu's girlfriend just turning eveyone cringe now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Sorry but I'm BoA"

-