BoA looks like a doll in her comeback waiting room

Article: BoA, a doll in the waiting room

Source: OSEN via Nate

[+79, -3]
Hilarious how she was like "I'm BoA" ㅋㅋㅋ

[+65, -1] Something about her philtrum does look really weird

[+44, -1] What did she do to her pretty face? I can't find any traces of her old features at all

[+39, -0] She looks pretty in this picture but you can't deny that her face has changed

[+9, -0] Let's talk after you take away the photoshop to this picture

[+7, -0] I see Wendy

[+6, -0] Just keep your mouth shut like these pictures. Her fillers look so obvious when she starts laughing or talking. I wish she'd just admit and accept that she got work done instead of droning on and on about haters and getting more hate for it.

[+6, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, because this picture is edited

[+4, -0] She does not look like that ㅋ

[+1, -0] She looks good here but she's a completely different person in other pictures..

-

Article: BoA 'lips look weird' hate comments... BoA "stop wasting your life"

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

[+84, -3] Since when is saying something that looks weird weird a hate comment?

[+51, -1] Celebrities are ridiculous. What do you care if someone wants to waste their life or not?

[+51, -0] By that logic, even fans calling you pretty are wasting their life too then

[+41, -0] I mean.. if calling something that looks weird weird is a hate comment. ㅎㅎ so anything that you don't want to hear is a hate comment now?

[+21, -0] BoA seems to be really triggered by this ㅎㅎ

[+2, -0] Sorry but "I'm BoA" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+2, -1] I've always loved BoA's original face and it makes me sad that her greed has ruined it. I wish she would have learned to age naturally...

[+1, -4] The thing about Koreans is that they think they can say anything they want because it's within their right to without considering at all how much it might hurt the other person. That is not how freedom of expression is meant to be used..

[+0, -0] Her acting is a bigger problem than her lips in my opinion

[+0, -0] I think people are hyper focused on her looks precisely because her acting is so bad. If she worked on her acting, maybe people would notice less.

-