Male fans disgruntled with Le Sserafim's Yoonjin for reading feminist books

Article: Le Sserafim's Heo Yoonjin spotted reading a book written by a feminist author, and male fans are hating now

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+340] The way "feminism" is understood in our country is very different from the "feminism" that is understood by other countries.. I wonder where we went wrong. 

[+163] Love you, Yoonjin-ah

[+140] ㅋㅋ I wish those men would read books at all

[+111] Non-issue...

[+54] These men never said a word when Yoo Jae Suk and RM read '82 Kim Ji Young' so why are they all up in arms over Yoonjin ㅋㅋㅋ

[+43] I used to read a lot of books by scientists, does that make me a scientist too...

[+23] She can't even read anymore?

[+20] Let her read what she wants~ why live your life so twisted~

[+14] Korean men better shut up if they don't want to embarass us all over the world

[+6] Who cares what she reads, what's it to any of you? 

[+5] She is no longer in the running to be my wife

- [+80] Oh, dear lord 😱😱 I'm sure Yoonjin-ssi is devastated to find that she is no longer in the running to be your wife 😢😢

[+0] Why are Korean men like this?

-