Lee Kikwang responds to his acting controversy on 'Marry My Husband'

Article: Lee Kikwang on his acting controversy, in regards to his saturi "I got sweat down my back over it"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+36, -1] Kikwang-ah, your acting was just not it.. be grateful you only got half the hate you should've gotten because of BoA. I had to change the channel because of your saturi acting..

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go easy on him

- So true, BoA took the focus off of him ㅋㅋㅋ his original webtoon character is so charming and yet he couldn't bring him to life

[+29, -1] His saturi wasn't the problem, his just looks so surprised all the time ㅠ his eyes are big, nose is big, it's just too much all in one screen

- His acting felt like he was in a musical. I truly wonder where he was trained ㅠㅠ

[+22, -1] It looked quite obvious that he got some rushed procedures done before the drama, his face just looks so unnatural. And I have no idea where he learned that saturi from... what a mess. The three bullies were using learned Daegu saturi while Kikwang sounded like a Seoul person mimicking some unidentified region's saturi.

[+8, -1] Yeah, please don't act saturi again, it was the worst I've seen

[+8, -1] I also hope the industry takes saturi more seriously instead of trying to stick it on people who aren't willing to put in the research for it. This was unbearable. 

[+0, -0] It's not like he had some small role, it really distracted me from everything else

[+0, -0] I liked his old face better, it looks so awkward now

[+0, -0] Are-you-okay-? You're-so-sur-prised.  I'm-so-sorry.

-