SECRET's Song Jieun announces her relationiship with paraplegic YouTuber Park We

Article: SECRET's Song Jieun in a relationship with paraplegic YouTuber Park We "Wheelchair dates are not uncomfortable"

Source: The Joongang via Naver + Nate

[+542, -22] That's true love. So many other women celebrities are all chasing after rich and older men, rich divorcees, rich entrepreneurs, finance men pretending to be rich, etc etc... surprising to see true love like this in the midst of so much news like that.

[+372, -12] Congratulations~ you guys match well. I wish you happiness.

[+183, -2] She must truly be in love with him. Such a refreshing piece of news after all the other news about celebrities marrying older, rich businessmen, taking out loans to buy up huge buildings.. I wish them long happiness.

[+135, -8] That's amazing of her

[+125, -8] That's true love. I support them.

[+107, -1] Omona! So surprised to hear about these two. I had always hoped that they would find good people in their lives so it's great to see such a beautiful couple come together! I support them ❤️

[+96, -4] I've been watching his videos for a while now and he's not only so handsome but humorous and extremely positive in mindset... I can see why he's so loved

[+75, -2] Not that I ever thought negatively of her but seeing this news makes me see her in an even more positive light

[+43, -0] She is breaking girl group stereotypes

[+34, -2] I wish them a happy relationship, congratulations with all my blessings

[+24, -1] Such a happy piece of news, congratulations to them and I pray for their happiness like the way God brought them together~♡

[+20, -0] They both seem like such great people. You can tell they were raised by good families. I support them...

-