Park Min Young reveals how she lost weight for her cancer patient character

Article: Park Min Young drops weight to 37 kg for her cancer patient character "I held on by consuming sports drinks"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

[+100, -2] The irony of having no problem going through with such an extreme diet to drop the weight but she refuses to give up makeup for her character...

[+81, -2] Bithumb Kang Jong Hyun

[+26, -1] In the plot, she dates a super rich man with no issues or moral problems ti his character, who comes from the picture perfect family... which is so different from her real life, no? I wonder who cast her... because I guess anyone can be a casting director nowadays...

[+5, -0] Her image is over now thanks to her crazy greed

[+4, -0] What makes her any different from Nam Hyun Hee ㅋ

[+4, -0] No sync between her and the webtoon character

[+0, -0] Now that I've gone through cancer myself... I actually can't stand celebrities acting out cancer characters because it's so unrelatable

[+2, -14] I enjoyed the webtoon~ can't wait to see this

-