Han Ye Seul confesses to getting double eyelid surgery and touch-up procedures

Article: Han Ye Seul coolly confesses to getting double eyelid surgery, "Over in 15 minutes"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+46, -3] I liked her face better during her 'Sanghil' days... she looks so Chinese now. I guess all that matters is that she's happy with it.
- That drama was 17 years ago. Of course her face is going to change after 17 years, it's unfair to say she's changed and whatnot over that amount of time
- She was plastic then too but it was just the right amount

[+27, -0] I prefer her past face.. she looks more and more fake with all this stuff done....

[+19, -2] Her nose is looking a bit fake too?

[+7, -7] I wish she didn't get her eyes done. She's still really gorgeous, though.

[+3, -0] The passage of time... her beauty isn't what it used to be.

[+1, -13] I still find her beautiful

[+0, -1] No one can beat aging

[+0, -1] At this age, I don't think it's necessarily the procedures to blame. She's at an age where no amount of procedures can keep you youthful anymore.

[+0, -2] She still looks youthful and pretty at her age, come on guys

-