'Gyeongseong Creature' bombed with negative reviews

Article: 'Gyeongseong Creature' hit with negative reviews upon release "waste of time"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+270] Eh? I thought it was enjoyable... It totally sucked me in;;;?

[+231] I'm watching it as I type this, it's so good, I've been watching it straight through 

[+176] Huh? I enjoyed it though

[+158] I like it......... 😢

[+142] 'Boyhood' is better

[+101] I stayed up all night to finish it though ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ it's good ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+73] I liked it. I stayed up all night to finish ã…Žã…Ž

[+77] I'm watching it now, it's alright

[+52] I thought it was fine?

[+26] It's terribly boring, it just wasn't it

[+39] I like the cast and thought it did a good job of sucking me in

[+55] What more do people want ã…‹ã…‹ damn

[+12] Give me back my 47 minutes dammit

[+17] I had to turn it off after a bit

[+49] It's so boring.......

[+3] One thing's for sure, there's definitely a lot going on, which takes away from the moments that you know could've had more impact if it was a bit more focused

-