Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri break up after 7 years

Article: 'Reply' couple Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri break up after 7 years of dating

Source: Hanguk Ilbo via Naver

[+1,235, -23] Amazing in itself that they dated for this long, especially in an age where people seem to be getting divorced after seven years too. I respect their decision and wish them happiness on their separate paths.

[+314, -4] It's a natural thing for people to meet up and break up~

[+159, -5] A berak up is always better than going ahead with something you don't feel is right and getting divorced later

[+155, -5] There's nothing wrong with breaking up if you no longer feel that you're a match. I wish them both happiness.

[+86, -5] I've noticed that the couples who drag out their dating years rarely end up married. I think two to three years is the sweet spot where you either have to go all in or out.

[+251, -191] I always thought Hyeri could do better~

[+110, -53] Hyeri can do better. I never got a positive impression from the guy.

[+57, -0] And there's nothing wrong with that~

[+51, -2] How unfortunate... they were a beautiful couple. I wish them happiness.

[+50, -1] The funny thing is that couples who break up after many years of dating like this always end up marrying their next partner after a short amount of him

[+57, -12] I don't like seeing men drag on relationships past the five year mark. It's like they know they don't want to marry you but they also don't want to give you up either.

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,051] Hul... I really thought they were going to get married... ㅠ

[+528] Aw man, after seven years, it's sad to hear that the next update isn't marriage but a break up 

[+457] And our only job is to say "I see~" and keep it moving

[+306] How unfortunate... they must be fated for different people in this life

[+216] Nooo I'm on my 'Reply' rewatch right now

[+181] Oddly, I never saw them as a good match

[+92] I'm more shocked at the fact thar Ryu Jun Yeol is 37 years old

[+41] They do have quite the age gap ㅠㅠ I've noticed Hyeri has a pattern of dating older men. I hope she meets someone closer to her own age and gets married soon~

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+75] Always best to end things if marriage isn't on the table..

[+65] What a shame, I thought they matched well 😢

[+59] That was rough of him. He should've let her go way earlier. He threw her in a dating scandal at 22 years old, the peak of her career, and then held on to her until she turned 30 without even a promise of marriage ㅡㅡ He could've even let her go at 25 years old and it'd be less damaging than this

[+18] This is why I always say it's best not to date for too long ㅠ

[+3] Well, Ryu Jun Yeol may be at marriage-erady age but Hyeri still has a lot of working years left in her... 

-