PO reveals what inspired him to apply for the Marines

Article: PO "I applied for the Marines with a filial heart..."

Source: Insight via Instagram

"My parents wanted me to experience what it was to go through obstacles after living life as their beloved only son who got everything he wanted, and that I would have a lot to learn and mature from through that experience of suffering. That's why I applied out of filial duty for them."

[+84] Hoping for a happy road for PO ^^

[+83] With a mindset like that, he will only have a happy road to walk on

[+33] No matter who told him to serve, I'm just thankful that he still had it in him to protect our country with determination

[+20] I did not know PO is the son of a wealthy family 😍

[+18] Yoo Seung Joon-ah, even kids younger than you have such dutiful mindsets ㅋㅋ 

[+14] Quite the amazing mindset...! ㅎㅎ

[+12] PO's always smiling, puts me in a good mood 😍

[+9] PO-ya.. 🥹❤️❤️

[+7] That's a good mindset

[+5] That's really cool of him

[+4] Maybe that's why he's such an easygoing person, he grew up rich

[+3] Mino hates this post

-