Netflix releases trailer for 'Sweet Home 2'

Article: 'Sweet Home' season 2 release date unveiled

Source: Netflix Korea via YouTube

[+1,500] Song Kang totally fits those deep, dark type of characters, he looks so cool ㅋㅋㅋ

[+399] I'm just glad that season 3 is confirmed already.. despite it being such a successful series, I'm upset to see how delayed the next seasons are. Glad that I can hold on until at least the third season ㅎ

[+721] Wow, it's been three years... I've waited so long for this season ㅠㅠ

[+409] Escaping the apartment, Cha Hyun Soo becoming a knight monster and then coming back as human... the plot has completely taken off from the original webtoon so I'm interested to see where it goes from here

[+227] Season 1 was so, so good... Really glad to see season 2 back looking this amazing 😍😍

[+311] I really like the CG so far. It feels a lot more upgraded. It gives me higher expectations. Definitely more into Korean dramas like this than any Marvel or DC hero story these days.

[+39] A new season after three years.. ㅠㅠ finally ❤ I have to go rewatch season 1 now

[+192] I've waited... three years for this... finally! I thought it would take until the end of December, but December 1st is fantastic news!!!

[+16] Lee Jin Wook got such tiny screentime but he still looks so damn cool

[+7] Song Kang's hair is such a perfect fit with the dark vibe of the world in this drama, and it also makes him look like Tokyo Ghoul's Kaneki. If Cha Eunwoo is the perfect fit for happy romcom stories, then Song Kang is the perfect fit for dark, grim worlds like this.

-