Netflix drops trailer for Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee's 'Gyeongseong Creature'

Video: Gyeongseong Creature teaser trailer

Source: Netflix Korea via YouTube

[+746] It seems like inspiration was drawn from the illegal human experiments of unit 731... It's kind of giving me vibes similar to the movie Project Wolf Hunting. It's a painful part of history for us but I look forward to seeing it. 

[+386] I'll trust the acting talents of Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee!! Let's go for daebak!!

[+271] Right off the bat, their visual combination is insane. The eye candy is assured so I hope the plot lives up to the rest of the hype.

[+176] One of my most anticipated Netflix series of the year

[+83] I can't wait, the background kind of reminds me of the human experiments ran by unit 731 during the Japanese occupation

[+71] Can't wait, can't wait, such a fan of both actors

[+61] Wow, I really love Han So Hee's gaze and facial expressions ㅠ

[+44] It's been so long since Park Seo Joon's done a drama ㅠ a historical creature series is already so exciting

[+56] I'm so excited for the creature reveal, I hope they do it right

[+72] There's no better background than the Japanese colonial era for a mise-en-scene of this quality to tell the story of spies... it's a great era for inspiration for creators

[+74] I have all my trust in this writer, who's also written Kim Tak Gu, Gu Family Book, and What Happens to My Family?

[+25] I'm getting Mister Sunshine vibes!!! Daebak!!!

[+1] I hope it's an actual monster creature and not some... actors in zombie costumes groaning

-