Ahyun will not be debuting with Baby Monster

Video: Update on Baby Monster Ahyun

Source: Issue King TV via YouTube

[+239] Honestly, she's the only member I ever recognized in Baby Monster, and she's gone now...? They all seem talented so I don't doubt that they'll do well but it's really disappointing to hear that she's out

[+132] I thought she's pretty and talentedㅜ.. I hope she ends up debuting 

[+112] I really liked her 'Dangerously' cover, I hope she does end up debuting somewhere else...

[+111] That's a surprise because she was always a part of that five-member group that Yang Hyun Suk was planning, and always featured in Shorts and Reels. Her skills and visuals are also out of this world. Why would they take out their biggest gem? 

[+96] Ahyun practically represented Baby Monster's identity... Why can't she come back ㅠ for real

[+64] Hul.. my most favorite member... I've been listening to 'Sway with Me' and 'Dangerously' every day ㅠㅠ I hope she comes back soon

[+51] Everyone assumed Ahyun would be the next in the lineup of 2NE1 = CL, Black Pink = Jennie, and Baby Monster = Ahyun... they're really taking out an ace member like that? She was always the #1 member in their project, always mentioned as the leader, one of the first confirmed members, has all of the qualities that YG likes in terms of rap, vocal, style, and star potential. She was akin to CL and Jennie in terms of presence... Why would they take her out? 

[+44] Wait, so after three months of waiting, they're debuting as six now? ㅋㅋ As expected of YG

[+44] There are rumors that another company paid her penalty fee and signed her on (Pledis, Hybe, maybe SM) There are a few instances already of Hybe poaching YG trainees so it's probably Hybe

[+35] There's already been official notice that it's due to health reasons. She may or may not join later on. Let's not make any rash assumptions, people. 

[+30] That kind of makes me lose interest in Baby Monster then

[+30] Honestly, I always thought her talents would be wasted in a crowded group as seven. Maybe she's going solo? Anyway, I assume this group will be powered by all the Thai members and their Thai fanbases... you can't ignore the power of South East Asians on SNS!!!

[+20] Wasn't she their center member? Oh man...

[+15] This is even better, Ahyun can debut as a solo now 😏

-