Netflix sees another K-Drama hit with Suzy's 'Doona!'

Article: "This is why everyone's so obsessed with Netflix" Netflix releases  another hit drama... TV dramas are suffering

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

[+402, -46] 'Lee Doona'? I thought it was super boring... Jun Chung Jo and Nam Hyun Hee's 'I am believe' is a more fun drama.

[+146, -20] I stopped in the beginning of the second episode... does it get better? Because it was so boring...

[+79, -5] Haven't really found much to watch on Netflix. They need to do better.

[+81, -25] She really is gorgeous, though. Definitely different from all the same-looking Instagram faces we've grown used to.

[+26, -2] I thought it was corny... I had high expectations too, but it was boring.

[+16, 3-] Lee Doona, I am (disappointed). Next time (drama) wait (ing). 

[+14, -1] Am I the only one who enjoyed it? My heart was fluttering the entire time ㅠ I stayed up all night to finish it ㅠ

[+15, -4] I had to quit midway. Boring, bad acting..

[+10, -2] I think people are more drawn to watching Suzy's prettiness than anything else. 

[+9, -1] I enjoyed it. Sejongie's acting was really good too, and Suzy seems really on top of her game lately.

[+9, -3[ ㅎㅎ People are definitely just watching for the sake of Suzy. The drama itself is whatever.

[+8, -4] Suzy's so pretty... wow...

[+4, -0] I wouldn't say it's a "good" drama but it is a "trendy" drama

[+4, -0] I didn't care for the plot but watching a pretty girl do all that aegyo like her is no joke

[+4, -1] I've been swimming in my Lee Doona feelings ever since watching it. It really stays with you long after it's over. Wishing for a season two ㅠ

[+4, -1] Getting your drama on Netflix beats any other platform because once it reaches enough popularity, the entire world catches on.

[+3, -0] I watched for Suzy.. it was kind of cringe.. She's just too pretty, though..

-