Ex-T-ara member Ahreum competes on 'Sing Again 3'

Article: Former T-ara member Ahreum performs on 'Sing Again 3'

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+210] Bring back Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung, they'd still be top idols even today
- [+10] What do you mean.. they weren't even top back when they were active
- [+16] You must not have been around back then because these three were individually popular on their own

[+115] She was on some divorce show too, now she's over here..

[+76] She was previously on a variety show about divorce and ended up getting pregnant a second time... ㅋㅋ

[+61] I thought she was claiming to be possessed?;

[+39] I was shocked at how bad her singing was. 'Sing Again' is normally a show for actual singers so I expected her to at least have the basics down but -

[+20] She seems to have lost a lot of her talent since becoming a mother... I only recognize Eunjung from T-ara;;;;

[+13] I was cringing watching her perform, but she still tried her best

[+16] Not her again

[+5] Who is this nugu? 

[+5] Her skills are actually terrible, I can't believe she used to be an idol. Singing and dancing were both a mess but she was so arrogantly confident in herself too. What a way to lower the quality of the entire show.

[+2] I thought she would become a shaman after claiming to be possessed

[+2] Just a changing of the times

-