Psy practices extra precautions to ensure crowd safety at his 'Summer Swag' shows

Article: Psy responds to fan making 'X' mark' at his 'Summer Swag' show and stops the concert to save injured fan

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+574] After the accident last year, I think a lot more people are becoming aware of how we need to look out for one another. I'm really glad and touched ㅎㅎ

[+461] So glad he not only caught the fan making the 'X' but stopped the show!! It must be so hard to notice things like that with how big the crowds are ㅜㅜ

[+281] Psy seems to have a lot of accidents happening with his show. I remember last year, a Mongolian staff member fell to their death while doing stage installments at his Gangneung show.

[+203] I went to one 'Summer Swag' show and saw four people leave by ambulance. It was a difficult concert for me to endure as well, and I'll never go again. The heat will get to anyone.

[+137] I really do think people are becoming more cautious since the Itaewon accident. Good on Psy for catching that as well. 

[+38] I also went once and vowed to never go again. I felt the symptoms of dehydration combined with the summer heat of everyone so close to one another... I felt so out of breath and felt like I was going to die whenever they weren't spraying us down with water 🥵 Everyone was constantly screaming for more water spray downs..

[+12] It'd be great if concerts like this could decide on a safe word together to shout when something goes wrong. You can never be too cautious ^^

[+11] I remember last year in Yeosu, ten people passed out ㅠㅠ we were also in the crowd making 'X' marks' with our arms, and he had to pause the concert to help people out. I also dealt with dehydration symptoms and a headache ㅠㅠ

[+1] These comments make it sound like a war zone in there..

-