Jungkook apologizes to Armies for his lip piercing

Article: BTS Jungkook apologizes to Armies "I'm sorry" for lip piercings

Source: Insight via Instagram

"I got one more piercing right here. I know that there are some Armies who won't like it, and I'm sorry, but I really wanted one. I like this kind of stuff because I don't think my features are very distinctive, they're more roundish."

[+577] And yet his facial features are clearer than my own future.. ㅠㅠ

[+323] Jungkook... if you told me to roll, I would rolllllll ㅜ

[+238] He's free to do what he wants, no? Why would anyone say anything to him about this?

[+210] How could anyone have a more distinctive face than yours ㅠ....

[+183] It's his body, he should get to do whatever he wants.. he should not feel sorry about it

[+64] He looks really good with it, though...

[+53] Your features are plenty distinctive ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jun Jungkook-ah, you're free to do whatever you want to yourself, but please just understand that your features are not roundish and forgettable, you are plenty distinctive... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+49] All that matters is your character. Tattoos, piercings, who cares.. you're fine, Jungkook-ah.

[+47] Apologize for what? Is he not allowed to do what he wants?

[+44] Jun Jungkook, you are banned from feeling sorry

[+23] Do everything~~ everything that you want! It looks good on you!!

[+12] Such a non-issue... if he wants to do something, just let him. Apologies should be reserved for things actually worth feeling sorry for...

[+9] If you don't like idols with piercings, just simply stop being a fan of that idol...

[+8] I'm fine with tattoos and piercings and all of that but I refuse to accept his belief that his features are roundish..

[+3] Enough's enough, Jungkook-ah. This stuff covers up your handsomeness.

[+2] Do whatever you want, just no crimes

-