Uhm Hyun Kyung and Cha Seo Won go from drama co-stars to wedding bells with a bundle of joy on the way


Article: Uhm Hyun Kyung announces shotgun wedding to younger boyfriend she met on drama set, Cha Seo Won

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+645] The title of the article makes me uncomfortable. Was it necessary to emphasize that...? The title feels too gossip-y and meant to make her feel bad when this news should be regarded as a blessing. Please fix it.

[+232] Was the shotgun wedding necessary to add in the title...

[+227] Uhm Hyun Kyung always said her ideal type was someone handsome, looks like that man is Cha Seo Won 👏🏻

[+115] I was waiting for his return on 'I Live Alone,' but I guess not.. 😂

[+100] We wish you a happy life 👏

[+81] So it was true, her ideal type really is a handsome man 🫶 congratulations

[+64] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They look so good together, you can't help but congratulate them. The second husband Nangddo is really handsome.

[+43] Getting pregnant before marriage should no longer carry the negative stigma that it used to... I don't know why people get so triggered by a mention of a 'shotgun wedding,' though ㅋㅋㅋ

[+56] Two blessings in one piece of news 👏 You two look like a great match, we wish you a happy life ❤️

[+53] No more Nangddo on 'I Live Alone' now 😢

[+15] I really did enjoy 'The Second Husband' haha

[+7] They do look good together.. 😊

-