'Hangout with Yoo' records lowest viewer ratings all year

Article: 'Hangout with Yoo' viewer ratings hit all time low with Lee Mijoo and Lee Yi Kyung's date special

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+521] I haven't watched 'Hangout with Yoo' in a while because of Lee Mijoo..

[+578] The show became boring once it got blatantly obvious that Yoo Jae Suk is trying push the people behind his own line. He's been able to make it thus far thanks to the image he's built but I have to admit that he's hyping Lee Mijoo up more than the talent she's able to back it up with. She speaks informally to PDs and other people older than her and yells at them, which is crossing the line for me. She may be their cute little dongsaeng off camera or whatever but there's no reason us viewers should have to put up with that behavior on screen. Lee Mijoo originally rose to variety fame with her kind, sensitive image, and I think her character has veered off course from that. I'd rather she just go back to her singing career and focusing on that. The PD of this show is also a problem. He failed to clean up the table set by Kim Tae Ho PD and is just refilling side dishes upon side dishes instead of coming up with anything new. What is the point of these missions without any destination? It's obvious the current PD has no ideas of his own other than following whatever Kim Tae Ho PD has already set up.

[+321] Yoo Jae Suk bores me now... it's getting old

[+255] Viewer ratings won't recover unless they switch this show to Yoo Jae Suk solo. I haven't watched since they added Haha and Jung Jun Ha. It's so boring how he keeps pulling in members of his line and forcing screentime for them. 

[+184] No one cares about this love line because the show keeps forcing it even when the two in question keep denying it.. 

[+163] Mijoo is so boring... I don't get why they hype her up so much

[+132] I don't know why we have to watch them go on dates on the show anyway?

[+125] Maybe I'm too old for these shows now but I don't get what the point of it is. Seems like it'd be better off with Yoo Jae Suk solo and hosting a guest once in a while, but as it is now, there's too much going on, and I really don't know what the point of it all is. 

[+31] I was a big fan of Yoo Jae Suk... but after a while, it became obvious that his shows were more of a stage for him to bring his friends on and grab them more screentime. Why is he so desperate to make Lee Mijoo a thing? It's so blatant that it actually turns me off from Yoo Jae Suk completely... I think him looking out for others is coming back to bite him... 

-

Article: 'Hangout with Yoo' reps announce the two members leaving the show... "two week break to reorganize"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+1,150] Mijoo, Jinjoo, and Yi Kyung are all boring.. Way too much forced tension. The show would be better if Yoo Jae Suk went solo and just hosted guests once in a while. Every time these three are on my screen, they force everyone to feel hyped way too hard, and I'm sorry to say this but they're too boring.

[+767] But I don't like Mijoo and Jinjoo.. ㅡㅡ

[+542] Am I the only one who finds Lee Yi Kyuing, Mijoo, and Park Jinjoo boring....

[+570] Just bring back 'Infinity Challenge'

[+411] But Bong Sun unni is the funniest member of the show...?

[+170] No, take out Haha... ㅜㅜ why do they keep Haha around ㅜㅜ..

[+107] Should be taking out Lee Mijoo. They're cutting the wrong people.

[+101] I haven't been watching since Mijoo, Jinjoo, and Lee Yi Kyung joined... It's way too obvious that they're trying too hard to make everyone laugh~

[+236] But Jung Jun Ha and Shin Bong Sun are the funniest ones

[+1,117] Just have Yoo Jae Suk go solo and play all the roles himself...

[+113] Please kick Lee Mijoo out first

[+204] Bong Sun and Jun Ha were not the problem... Mijoo and Jinjoo's screaming makes the show too noisy to watch

-