Se7en and Lee Da Hae enjoy their month-long honeymoon



Article: Se7en and Lee Da Hae have been on a month-long luxury honeymoon through Swiss, Spain, France, Dubai, Maldives

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+152] No one cares about their news

[+126] That's great and all but that poor puppy is suffering. Those two can lay down and take a break by watching a movie, getting a nap in, or enjoying an in-flight meal, but that poor dog has to suffer through the ear pains of long-haul flights without even getting to say a word. Look at his face in all those photos... you can't really think the dog is enjoying an international vacation??

[+99] Must be nice to be so rich ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+40] Oh wow~ must be nice to live without worrying about money~ jealous~

[+30] They took their dog too? So jealous... take me in as a pet, please~~~

[+19] Lee Da Hae's plastic surgery makes me sad every time I see her

[+16] Dogs prefer being with their owners. I'm sure the dog would rather be on vacation with their owners than alone at a dog hotel and stressed about when it's being picked up again. 

[+13] The comments are such a mess ㅋㅋㅋㅋ all I feel is jealousy. Why are you all so worried about their dog? I'm sure they're taking care of it. You're all just looking for reasons to hate because you can't handle your own jealousies. 

[+13] Makes me jealous to think that such a love exists~

[+12] So pretty, hard to believe her age ㅎㅎ I wish them a happy life 😍

[+12] How has Se7en been making money? How'd he make so much? 

[+10] Why do they look like Chinese influencers..

[+10] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their style is so tacky ㅠㅠㅠ

[+4] I wonder how many of us normies could afford a month-long honeymoon

[+3] The dog looks so tired 😢

-