Junho and Yoona's 'King the Land' hits 10% viewer ratings

Article: 'King the Land' Lee Junho and Im Yoona begin romance with 'umbrella hug'... viewer ratings hit 10%

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+64] I couldn't stand how childish it was..

[+19] It was so cringe, I couldn't finish it.. they don't match well

[+14] The actors are doing great with their acting but the.. script... 🙄 I feel like Yoona's always picking the wrong dramas and... Junho could've picked a better follow-up drama to his last hit... It feels like the drama is completely relying on the talent of the actors to pull it along... unless there's a twist in the middle that picks up pace? 

[+9] I think it's enjoyable. Romcoms are all corny in a way, but that's what makes them fun. 

[+8] The storyline is so bad

[+7] It's getting more and more enjoyable. It's a feel-good healing romcom for sure ^^

[+6] I'm only watching to stare at their faces

[+3] It's kinda slow

[+3] The drama reminds me of the cheesy dramas of the past...

[+2] I still need a modern romance story from Deokim and Sanyi ㅜㅜ 

[+1] It finally started picking up around the fourth episode. It was just so cringe in the beginning ㅠ 😂😂

[+1] The cringiness is what gets me going 😍 I love Junho!

[+1] It's so cringe but I can't stop watching 😎🙄

[+-] Glad to hear that romcom fanatics like me make up 10% of the viewer ratings 😮

-