'Hospital Playlist' PD denies rumors of a prequel series with a new cast

Article: 'Hospital Playlist' to return with a new cast telling the story of their past

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+1,585] The cast acted out the college days of their characters without the use of younger actors, why are we changing them out now? ㅜ

[+547] So they drama is keeping the same names but not the actors... I wanted this drama to return, but not like this...

[+383] I won't be watching if they swap out the cast

[+464] I won't watch it... please don't change the cast ㅜㅜ I enjoyed the drama for how unique each of the characters were, why would you swap them out... You never even swapped them for their college days... ㅠㅠ I'm already turned off from this drama

[+263] Telling the story of their past? During their intern days, then?

[+213] Swapping out the main cast won't be any fun ㅠ

[+213] No way 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️ just go with a third season instead ㅜㅜ

[+46] I don't want to watch without the original cast ㅠ

[+55] I wonder if a new cast could bring to life the same characters the way they did? 

[+44] Eh? Are the original actors all too busy...? Why swap them out when no one wants it 😢...? ㅜ

[+44] Hing, don't do it

[+13] The story of their past sounds fun but not with a new cast

-