Highlight's Son Dongwoon announces that he's getting married

Article: Highlight's Son Dongwoon announces he's getting married in September "a private wedding"

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+93] Oh, I was surprised because I thought this was E'Dawn

[+47] I thought the photo was of.. Dawn...

[+19] At first glance, the thumbnail looked like 'Sky Castle' Kim Seo Hyung... 😂

[+15] Congrats, congrats~~ I wish you a happy life~~

[+10] I thought it was Dawn at first glance~~~~~

[+9] The makdoongie is getting married.. congrats congrats

[+4] I thought this was Hyuna's boyfriend

[+1] Yup, this would be around the time that our idol oppas start to get married ã…Žã…Ž

[+1] I thought the photo was Dawn so I was like "oh no, poor Hyuna" 😢 So glad it's not him..🫣

[+-] Wow, didn't think the maknae would be the first to go!! Have a happy life!! ã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž

-