Kim So Yeon and Lee Dong Wook's 'Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938' is off to a strong start

Article: Kim So Yeon and Lee Dong Wook's 'Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938' hits highest viewer ratings 6.5% with first episode

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+60] With dramas like this, it's usually the first season that's the best but after seeing the pilot, I had a feeling that the second season is when things would really get going.. ㅎ Kim So Yeon is so pretty 👍

[+7] It's so good 😍

[+6] Kim So Yeon ❤️❤️❤️❤️

[+3] I really love Kim So Yeon's cheeky acting. And with all of the action scenes, there's so much to watch in here~♡

[+3] It's quite comedic ㅋㅋ it's good. I'm more drawn to comedic dramas like this lately than the too-serious ones. 

[+2] This is a time stealer ^^! I was hesitant to watch without Jo Boa but the rerun of the first episode was just.. so good.. that I started watching by the second ㅋ Lee Dong Wook's speech is so good ㅠㅠ

[+2] Kim So Yeon was too good last night 👍 So, so, so, so pretty~

[+1] Yeon and Rang's chemistry, Kim So Yeon is a must watch 😍

[+1] Kim So Yeon's acting is so good 🔥 I never watched the first season but I've been glued to the second 😍

[+1] The combination of Kim So Yeon and Lee Dong Wook's face is crazy

[+-] I wish we get a special appearance by Jo Boa too

[+-] I lost track of time because it was so good ㅎㅎ the CG is movie quality 👍👍👍

[+-] Alchemy of Souls + Hotel Del Luna + Goblin

-