Kim Byung Chul has been filming hit after hit, but it took 18 years to get here

Article: Kim Byung Chul, took 18 years for him to become the 'must-watch' lead hitting daebak viewer ratings

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+337] Can't leave out 'Pegasus Market' if we're going to talk about some of the funnier roles he's had

[+189] He truly has an unmatched skill for picking good dramas to star in

[+161] He has a way of bringing his characters to life. His acting was great in 'Mister Sunshine,' 'Goblin,', and 'Sky Castle.' His character in 'Doctor Cha' is meant to be hated but something about the way he acts him out makes it so hard to do so because of the layers he brings... ㅠㅠ he's the jjang!!! 👏👏👏

[+135] His character is so easy to hate but the actor makes it hard to hate him...

[+76] His acting is just too good, it's like a rice cake that you just keep going back for more

[+75] I'm realizing that I've watched all his dramas now ㅋㅋㅋ

[+68] He had a great scene in 'Mister Sunshine' ㅋㅋ "If you don't know who the fool is~~ you're the fool! fool! fool!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing in real life

[+60] I personally wish this actor nothing but success!! I've been praying for his spotlight for a while~! I'm so happy to see that he's been doing well 😄😄😄

[+44] He's looking more handsome to me lately 🥹😍

[+36] He was hilarious in 'Pegasus Market'!!

[+19] I am also watching this drama for him ㅋㅋ 👍

[+10] It pisses me off in a good way that he's so 100% in sync with the child actor version of his character ㅋㅋㅋ It really feels like we've seen him grow from a handsome young student doctor to the suffering old man that he is today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5] He's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4] When I first saw him in the 2000s, I had no idea that he'd become a lead like he is now...

[+3] He's so funny he makes my tummy hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+-] You hate him but still feel bad for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-