'You Have Done Well' drama staff criticized for yelling at festival goers for being near film set

Article: Park Bogum x IU's 'You Have Done Well' producers respond to filming controversy

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+1,003] One time I was walking through my town and saw Kim Rae Won so I just went "oh~" and the staff yelled at me to leave, move out of the way. It really made me feel some type of way! No need to yell at me, not like I went up to him asking for pictures 😒

[+998] There are a lot of people who don't care about celebrities than you'd think!

[+669] They're always like "stop taking pictures~~!!!" like how about you go film on some deserted island instead?

[+384] I remember passing by a movie theater with a crowd gathered so I tried to squeeze around to see what was going on and then a guard elbowed me because a celebrity was there.. how was I supposed to know ã…¡ã…¡ people really think celebrities are above us all

[+360] Hul~ I was here with my mom and they blocked the area and said we couldn't go in, to stay quiet... We were basically only able to hang out around the edge because they took up the whole center area, like they own the place. I left feeling really angry about their attitude...

[+343] These staff need to realize that not everyone is standing around trying to take a picture of these celebrities. I once had a celebrity do an interview right in front of me and I just kept going on with my life. 

[+266] Honestly, they shouldn't have been filming there during a festival. Could've waited for things to quiet down. 

[+231] The staff at these film sets really act like they're royalty. They're nothing. What does Park Bogum filming a drama have anything to do with my life?

[+219] Reading stuff like this makes me wish all dramas would just go bankrupt

[+215] I had an experience like this as well. A famous male idol was filming a movie and his staff would start pointing fingers at you if you so much as lifted your phone up, yelling at you to stop filming... These staff really think they're above us all.. I don't even care about these celebrities

[+172] They tried to ensure a safe environment? Why do they talk as if the rest of us are "dangers" to celebrities or something. What a ridiculous apology. This isn't the first time producers went ahead with filming something while inconveniencing everyone else. You're lucky if people are understanding even after apologies and permission, but instead your staff are hanging out in public while scowling at everyone, yelling at them... how dare you? 

[+143] What the, nevermind this apology, just give me my gas money back ã…¡ã…¡

[+85] What I always found funny was that you'd expect film sets to be accommodating to the people around them and be more careful???? but they're the ones abusing everyone because they think working with a celebrity makes them king too..?

[+80] Last year or the year before that, something with Hyun Bin in it was filming around my apartment and they were blocking up all the roads and the staff were getting mad at us for trying to pass by ã…¡ã…¡ I ignored them and just kept walking. Pisses me off the more I think about it.

[+62] Well this drama's a flop now

-