Rei to temporarily halt promos with IVE's comeback due to health concerns

Video: IVE's Rei halts promos, a recap of clips in the lead up

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

[+216] Aigoo.. how upsetting for her, since it's their first official album promo as well. Rest up and come back healthy 🙏

[+156] Rei-ya, take a deep rest ㅠㅠ health comes first ㅠㅠ I'm sure Rei is the most upset out of all of this, and I hope there won't be any fans rushing her to come back ㅠ Rei-ya, let's see you when you feel better. Don't worry about us and rest up!!

[+144] Poor Rei.. This new concept is so perfect for her. I hope she rests up and comes back healthy. 

[+73] Oh yeah... I remember Rei going quiet when they were showing us the cheer for 'Kitsch'... I guess she wasn't feeling well ㅠㅠ Rest up and come back.. ❤️

[+66] Rei-ya, I'll be praying that you come back healthy and safe 😢😢

[+32] Rest up and come back healthy, Rei

[+30] I hope she's not too hurt.. The pressure for this promo must've been heavy on her... 😢

[+24] I hope she gets better soon

[+24] I hope she doesn't feel guilty or anything ㅠㅠㅠ her health is priority, and I hope she focuses on getting better with her family!

[+23] Fast heartbeats, stuffiness.. are early signs of depression. I'm glad her agency is helping her make decisions for recovering her health instead of forcing her to work "because of the timing" or whatever. That could cause her symptoms to further develop into stage fear or panic disorder ㅠㅠ Life is long, Rei-ya. Take as much time as you need before you get back to promos ㅠㅠㅠ

[+17] Wow, I've been noticing that her facial expressions haven't been looking well... I figured it must've been growing pains but it was health related. Rest up and come back healthy. 

[+10] I have lots of respect for idols. It may look all flashy on the outside but they're all putting their lives on the line and pushing themselves to the extremes to get up there

[+9] Rei is such an introvert, I'm sure she felt pressured by the stage... stress of that type can cause heightened heartbeats, and untraceable anxiety.. I feel bad ㅠ I wanted to see more of her

-