GD throws star-studded party with the most unexpected of casts

Article: G-Dragon's surprise party attended by top stars

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

[+333] So where's Don hyung..??

[+189] I can't believe Yoonjin and Zuha are there too..

[+100] Taeyang, Jo Se Ho, Code Kunst... this is a hard combo to wrap my head around ㅋㅋ

[+87] Wasn't it always the rule that Jo Se Ho never shows up?

[+70] Where's Hyung Don hyung

[+49] I mean, I was invited too but I couldn't go because it overlapped with my dog's birthday party

[+22] I suspect Ahn Jae Wook will feel disappointed..

[+19] Lee Soo Hyuk looks crazy good..

[+17] Why is Se Ho hyung there 😂

[+8] This is more star-studded than Lee Seung Gi's wedding

[+6] RM Jimin.. 🫠🫠

[+7] I don't think he's necessarily close with Kazuha and Heo Yoonjin but more just invited them since they're the fourth-generation trends. Anyway, they're all so beautiful 😍

[+3] As expected of GD

-